● 10 amazing facts about Elon Musk you may not know
●Here are amazing 10 facts about Elon Musk you May not know . He’s is currently the world’s richest, with nearly 300 billion dollars net worth
10. Elon Reeve Musk FRS is his full name. He’s an entrepreneur and a business tycoon. He is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Tesla, an electric car company. He’s the current Product Architect of Tesla. He’s also the founder of SpaceX; early stage investor and also co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI
Buy your dream car via https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
9. He already made 22 million dollars at age 30
Elon Musk was $22 million richer as early as 30years old. 10years on he made a fortune of $680 million at age 40. He’s now 50 years old and has become the wealthiest in the world with approximately $297 billion. Read more
8. Elon Musk was born in South Africa but he’s American
He was born in South Africa but he’s an American. He was born in Pretoria. The reason is African American, Asian American, Native American is identity not birth of place. “I grew up in South Africa. I left at 17 in order to avoid conscription. Two years suppressing black people seem to be a great use to force. That’s probably the worst of any human beings time” he told Income Parent program in an interview.
7. Named first born after Professor Xavier
He named his first born, his son Xavier which he said he did purposely to honour Professor Xavier from the X-Men
6. Elon Musk’s net worth is that of Warren Buffet and Bill Gates combined
His net worth is Warren Buffet and Bill Gates combined.
5. He is predicted to become world’s first trillionaire
He is predicted to become the world’s first trillionaire. According to an investment company, Elon’s SpaceX company has so much potentials to make him become a trillionaire. Read more ■Elon Musk predicted to become world’s first trillionaire
4. His early day business was Zip2
Musk’s early day business was Zip2. Zip2 was a company that provided maps and business directories to newspapers.
3. He sold a percentage of his shares as Americans mount pressure on him for not paying tax.
He announced on twitter he was going to sell a percentage of his Tesla stock if he was well convinced. And he did just that Elon Musk says he’ll sell 10% of Tesla stock if Twitter agrees
2. He found PayPal in 1999
Elon Musk founded PayPal in 1999, a company that made him his first fortune. It was acquired by Ebay at $1.5 billion. Muskade a good deal after having $165 million stocks.
1.He found Space Exploration Technologies in 2002
He founded Space Exploration Technologies also known as SpaceX in 2002. The company has since grown into a global brand. He was named by Times Magazine as ‘Person of the year’ 2021.