Let’s take a look at some interesting facts about 45th President of America Donald John Trump. Trump was sued more than 3,000 times
Donald Trump was born with silver spoon. And he was already rich before he became President of the United States. This makes him the only American President who was already a billionaire before becoming President.
● Donald Trump defeated Hilary Clinton in the 2016 United States Presidential elections
● Donald Trump was defeated by Joe Biden in the 2020 General elections
20. Donald Trump sleeps four hours a night: President Donald John Trump spends only four hours per night to have some sleep. Sleeping four hours per night became a habit for him. He prefers to sleep four hours every night. He goes to bed after work at midnight or around 1am in the morning and wakes up before it’s 6am.
19. The 45th President of America was just 24years of age when he became the president of their family company
Donald Trump worked for his father’s business Elizabeth Trump and Son Co in 1968 while attending school at the University of Pensylvania. His father made him the President. He then decided to change the name of the business to The Trump Organization in 1973. The company delved well into real estate by developing major hotels in Manhattan and some projects.
18. His grandfather reportedly died from Spanish flu pandemic in 1918 at age 49
Reports say Trump’s grandfather Frederick Trump died of the Spanish flu May 30, 1918 at the age of 49 in Queens NY. The tragic incident made Fred Trump helped his mother in the family Real Estate business when he was just 15. Fred Trump however died on September 26, 1981 at age 43. Donald Trump had two sisters and two brothers, Maryanne Trump Barry, Elizabeth Trump Grau, Fred Trump Jr. and Robert Trump.
Read Trump’s View on Afghanistan and Russia/Ukraine war
- (Video) A hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan will create a vacuum for terrorists, including ISIS and Al Qaeda – President Trump warned in 2017
17. The name Trump is a German surname. The paternal ancestry of Donald Trump also traces back to Germany
The Trump surname is a German name, which originates from the word drum or trumpet. Germany is said to have record of the name dating back to the 17th century. In 1789, Johann Trump was born in Germany in Bohenheim. He later moved to Kallstadt where Donald’s grandfather was born in 1869.
16. Trump married three times in his life
He married Ivana Zelnicek Trump, from 1977-1990. Ivana was actually his first wife. They later divorced. Ivana died weeks ago: Ivana Trump, first wife of Donald Trump dies at 73. He later married Marla Maples Trump in 1993 to 1999. They also divorced. He’s currently with Melania Trump after marrying her on January 22, 2005. The President however had children with all his wives with Barron Trump being the youngest, and his only child with the former first lady.
15. He was not the first to use his campaign slogan, Make America Great Again
Trump’s popular campaign slogan, Make America Great Again was first used by Ronald Reagan. He was first to use it when he was running against former President Jimmy Carter
14. 45th President Donald John Trump does not consume alcohol
In an interview, Donald Trump said that he never consumes alcohol. He said he has never had a drink of alcohol in his entire life and its something he’s very proud of.
13. Donald Trump owned more than 10,000 apartments at an early age of 27
Trump was actually great business young man when growing up. He had more than 10,000 apartments on paper by the time he was 27year old. Before inheriting the family business.
12. He is the first billionaire President. His net worth in 2020 was approximately $2.1 billion
Donald Trump is the richest president and also the first billionaire president in history. As of 2020, Trump’s net worth was approximately $2.1 billion. He revealed that his net worth flatuates going up and down now and then, based on market trends. His own estimates of his net worth is at $3.3 billion.
11. He has been sued more than 3,000 times
Donald Trump has been sued more than 3,000 times. More of these law suites came from his employees, contractors, his business partners, banks, politicians etc.
10. Trump is currently worth 3 billion according to Forbes (2022)
9. 45th was impeached by the House of Representatives
Donald Trump was impeached on December 18, 2019 by the House of Representatives of the 116th United States Congress. Trump was accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He was acquitted by the United States and remained in in the office as President until 2020 when Joe Biden defeated him and took over. An inquiry into his allegations revealed he withheld military aid and an invitation to the White House to President Volodymyr Zelensky.
8. Melania Trump, his wife cuts his hair for him
Wife of Donald Trump, Melania Trump cuts his hair for him. Reports that his wife always treams his hair in their early days. But its unclear if she still does that.
7. Luxury home of Donald Trump, Mar-A–Labour was raided
The FBI raided the former President’s luxury home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida in August 2022. The former President issued a statement immediately, confirming the incident. Read more:America is now a third world country – Donald Trump. The FBI has never raided an American President. “No former President of the United States has ever been subject to a raid of their personal residence in American history” Mike Pence said in a tweet on August 10, 2022 hours after the former President’s house was raided. Reports say FBI agents were looking for classified documents including documents relating to nuclear weapons when they searched his Mar-A-Lago home according to the Washington Post
6. Trump tested the flavour of all political affiliations in America
He tried both the Democratic party, and even went independent in 2011 to 2012. He was a Democrat from 1987 to 2009 before running for President on the ticket of the Republican party.
- (Video) Joe Biden’s inept administration surrendered in defeat to the Taliban – Trump gives 9/11 address
- All military equipment should be returned to America or we bomb the hell out of Afghanistan – President Trump
5. Trump opened the Trump University in 2005 which offers Seminars in Real Estate Investment
4. Trump became broke in 1990, in almost $1 billion personal debt. He then came into an agreement with banks to help him. The deal allowed him to avoid declaring personal bankruptcy
3. Trump at a time questioned whether former President Barack Obama was born in America. On March 17, 2011, Trump said on ABC’s Good Morning America show questioned tye citizenship of Barack Obama who was President from 2008 to 2016.
2. The former President’s first novel “The Art of the Deal” became a bestseller in 1987 after it was published. His foundation, Donald J. Trump Foundation was established to donate proceeds of the book
His recent statements
1. Trump added his voice to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, saying no president or leader in the world can stop Putin except him. Trump revealed that he was the only leader Vladimir Putin was scared. He also said the war would’ve been avoided
In his latest post on Truth Social, the former president denied all allegations, calling alleged nuclear weapon documents found in his home a hoax. “Nuclear weapons issue is a hoax. Just like Russia, Russia was a hoax”. He also said he’s not opposed to warrant release. “I am encouraging the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attack me”