A lady nearly lost her life after picking up a dollar bill on the ground
A lady from Kentucky, United States, Renee Parsons, nearly lost her life after picking up a dollar bill she found on the ground over the weekend.
The mum of two took to Facebook to describe the ghastly event that occurred on Sunday, July 10, while she and her husband with their two kids were going to a conference in Dallas, Texas.
She said they stopped at a McDonald’s in Bellevue, Tennessee, and keeping in mind that there, she recognized a dollar bill on the ground and chose to get it.
In somewhere around a couple of moments minutes, her body went numb and she was unable to talk, move and could scarcely inhale after which she passed out.
Emmys 2022: Barack Obama got nominated
Emmys 2022: Lizzo got excited as she was nominated
Portraying how she felt, Renee said, “It’s practically similar to a copying sensation, maybe, that beginnings here at your shoulders, and afterward it simply goes down since it’s practically similar to it’s desensitizing your whole body.”
Her husband, Justin, who was terrified of losing his wife gotten a move on drove her to a close by emergency clinic – St. Thomas Ascension Hospital – where surgeons immediately controlled treatment on her.
She at last recovered awareness and turned out to be well following fours hours and was released from the medical clinic.
In the interim, there are clashing reports concerning what prompted her condition. While the clinic determined her to have incidental medication glut, some thought that the dollar bill was bound with Fentanyl which made her experience an unfavorable response.
Renee who has involved her experience for instance, cautioned individuals against getting stray money from the ground.
“The [moral], I don’t care if it’s a $20 bill or a $100 bill do not touch it!!!” said the lady who nearly lost her life picking up dollar bill on the ground.