A man identify as JC loses his legs after eating a friend leftover

A man who is only recognized as JC has been said to have eaten his friend’s leftover, chicken noodle, and started developing deadly sepsis.

A man identify as JC loses his legs after eating a friend leftover

He became sick immediately, according to the New England Journal of Medicine.

JC had a seriously high temperature with a heart rate of 166 beats per minute when he was rushed to the hospital and sedated.

Tyson Fury says Antony Joshua is a coward, dares him for a fight this weekend (Video)

According to doctors’ confirmation, JC had no allergies and received all his childhood vaccinations.

He barely take a sip of alcohol, smoked cigarettes or marijuana.

According to some reports by a media house, his condition got worsened and he had to be airlifted to another hospital by helicopter to receive further treatment.

The report revealed: “The patient had been well until 20 hours before this admission when diffuse abdominal pain and nausea developed after he ate rice, chicken, and lo mein leftovers from a restaurant meal.”

According to NEJM said JC took a part-time job at a restaurant and had not traveled to any places lately or had any exposure to animals or sick people.

It was later disclosed that his father had coronary artery disease and his brother had suffered viral meningitis when he was just six weeks old.

The report said: “The abdominal pain and vomiting were followed by the development of chills, generalized weakness, progressively worsening diffuse myalgias, chest pain, shortness of breath, headache, neck stiffness, and blurry vision.

“Five hours before this admission, purplish discoloration of the skin developed and a friend took the patient to the emergency department of another hospital for evaluation.

“It was confirmed he was suffering from an aggressive bacterial infection that made his kidneys fail and his blood began to clot.”

His medical result tested positive for Neisseria meningitis which is in any way related to sepsis which can take the life of victims.

It’s suspected he got infected by the bacteria through his saliva and he had ignored a booster jab for the meningococcal vaccine which is supposed to get at the age of 16.

The tissue on his fingers developed gangrene and also did his kegs down to his feet which resulted in amputating parts of his fingers and also his knee.

Post By

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *