China from the beginning of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine made it clear the way forward to end the war was through dialogue and negotiations
The war between Russia and Ukraine is making America-China relations to deteriorate each day. Recently the US government accused China of it’s readiness to supply lethal weapons to Russia. Many officials in Biden’s administration including US Ambassador to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, who said it will be “a game changer” because China “cannot engage with the aggressor on this war” she said.
Watch video posted on Twitter by MSNBC network
Lindsey Graham also said similar thing, saying it will be a bad idea for China to do so. “If you jump on the Putin train now, you’re dumper than dirt. It will be like buying a ticket on the Titanic after you saw the movie. Don’t do this” he reveals, sending serious warnings to Chinese government.
Watch video below
- David Petraeus: America will destroy Russian army if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine (Video)
- How China is working with Russia to take the global order – top Chinese envoy explains
- Russia now China’s biggest crude oil supplier amidst Ukraine invasion
- It’s absolutely impossible to defeat Ukraine – Russian pundits admit on live tv (Video)
- Sergey Lavrov says Moldova could also face Russian aggression because the President is not democratically elected (Video)
Speaking on the situation in Ukraine, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said “the US is the number one warmonger in the world”. He also revealed America is the world “number one violator of sovereignty and the interferer in the internal affairs of countries”.
He continued that “the China-Russia relationship is built on the basis of non-alignment, non-confrontation and non-targeting at any third party” and that, “it is a factor conducive to world peace and stability, which is no cause for concern”
Watch video below