E-levy is a good policy, I feel happy anytime there’s tax deductions from my momo – Cwesi Oteng (Video)
● E-levy is a good policy, I feel happy anytime there’s tax deductions from my momo
● Cwesi Oteng has revealed that he loves the policies of President Akufo-Addo especially free Senior High School
Buy your dream car via https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
In an interview, the Ghanaian gospel musician expressed his love for the policies of Ghana’s ruling party, New Patriotic Party.
“Whenever I pay momo, I feel excited. I feel so excited because I feel I’m contributing something. If money doesn’t leave you how can money come to you?” Mr. Cwesi Oteng said.
President Nana Akufo-Addo and the Bawumia led government introduced a 1.75% e-levy on all mobile money transactions. The introduction of the tax has caused mixed reactions among Ghanaians. While a few of the population believe its a good initiative to widen the tax net, some believe its a deliberate attempt to make the ordinary Ghanaian more poorer.
● Ghana to introduce E-Cedi from 2022
● A sachet of water is now 40 pewewas in Ghana
Mr. Cwesi Oteng continued “it has nothing do with politics. The country is so divided such that when you express any opinion that is pro government, people say its because you’re NPP or something. I’m a Ghanaian citizen and I believe in Akufo-Addo policy of free shs, I believe I the National Cathedral. That’s what i voted for, not as an NPP but a person who believes in the policy” he emphasized
● Ghana: Panic withdrawals hit momo joints over 1.7% e-levy