Russia has added Facebook’s parent company Meta to its terrorist list according to reports. Russia months ago said Facebook itself is a terrorist organisation.
Why did Russia take this action?. Read that below Russia bans Facebook and Instagram, says META is an extremist organisation
That seems to be real than ever as the country says Facebook’s parent company Meta is terrorist and extremist organisation. Many companies have left Russia after its invasion of Ukraine. Russia on the otyer hand also banned and continue to ban loys of companies.
Russia earlier this year sent Facebook to court for the giant social media platform’s “reckless conduct of targeting Russians on the platform, amd also spreading misinformation” Russian authorities alleged.
- David Petraeus: America will destroy Russian army if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine (Video)
- Ukrainian POW give birth hours after being released from Russian prison
- How a bracelet found on one of 440 bodies in Izyum is serving as a voice against Russian genocide
- How Ukraine is winning Russia and recapturing territories
- Russia response will be more tough – Putin vows to bomb Kyiv and key Ukrainian cities (Video)