Ghana suffered a 3-0 defeat to Algeria in Afcon friendlies
● Ghana suffered a 3-0 defeat to Algeria in Afcon friendlies
● Many Ghanaians are not happy with the performance of Ghana Black Stars
Buy your dream car from https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
Ghana Black Stars have been beaten in a friendly match prior Afcon 2022 which will commence this weekend. The Algerian side has now won 26 straight matches. They go 34 matches unbeaten, 26 matches straight win and 8 matches draw.
Algeria scored a goal in the first half of the match and added 2 goals in the second half.
The Ayew brothers, Andre Ayew and Jordan Ayew were missing in the friendly match. Mubarak Wakaso, Baba Raman, Andy Yiadom, Kamaldeen Sulemana and jojoba Wallocot are some notable names that couldn’t play to friendlies.
● Ghana Black Stars Coach, Milovan Rajevac schools striker Jordan Ayew how to score goals. The player hasn’t scored for Crystal Palace this season
● Andre Ayew awarded on 100th appearance for Black Stars
● Kudus has travelled with Ajax to Portugal after Black Stars call up for Afcon
This list still gives many Ghanaians hope even after the humiliating defeat. They believe the stars will definitely walk into the 2022 Afcon with the winning attitude and come out with excellent results.
Islam Suleman scored the third goal for Algeria at the 78th minute after an error from the defense of Black Stars.