International Criminal Court in the Hague issues arrest warrant for two Russians including President Vladimir Putin
Arrest warrant is issued for Russian President Vladimir Putin and Maria Alekswyevna Lvona-Belova by International Criminal Court. The arrest warrant was issued by ICC in relation to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on February 24th 2021 where civilians including children and pregnant women have been killed. Putin is believed to have masterminded all these atrocities and for that matter have allegedly committed war crimes in Ukraine.
Mass number of young ladies, children and old women have been allegedly raped and killed by Russian soldiers.
- Russian soldier Shyshimarin jailed for life over war crime
- Ukrainian government release names of Russian Brigade that commit atrocities in Bucha
- David Petraeus: America will destroy Russian army if Putin uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine (Video)
- We are trying to stop war launched against Russia by the West using Ukraine – Sergey Lavrov lied again? (Video)
- Sergey Lavrov says Moldova could also face Russian aggression because the President is not democratically elected (Video)
It is believed that little children against their consent have been made to leave their parents in Ukraine to Russia under the watch of Maria Alekswyevna Lvona-Belova.
Icc issued a statement hours ago confirming it. “Today, 17 March 2023, Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court issued warrants of arrest for two individuals in the context of the situation in Ukraine: Mr Vladimir Putin and Ms Maria Alekswyevna Lvona-Belova.