John Terry returns to Chelsea to take up managerial role
● John Terry returns to Chelsea to take up managerial role
● The all time legendary defender of the English club said he has landed for himself a consultancy role
Buy your dream car from https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
John Terry posted on his twitter page that he has gotten a new role and that he was coming home. His former club also confirmed the good news.
“John Terry is returning to Cobham to begin a coaching consultancy role at the Chelsea Academy” the club posted
John Terry is a club legend. He played in several games. He joined the English side when he was only 19years old.
● Highest paid European Premier League players 2021/2022
● Romelu Lukaku: 7 facts about him you may not know
● 15 facts about Argentina footballer, Lionel Messi
John Terry said he was happy and ready to explore and to contribute to the great club.
“I’m delighted to announce I’m coming home, and have taken up a consultancy role at Chelsea Football Club Academy, as well as delivering on field coaching sessions” John Terry tweeted.
The formwr defender also said he would be involved in mentoring the Academy players.
“I will be involved in coaching discussions and mentoring of our Academy players” he revealed
while some of his fans believe its a bad move, some also applaud him on his new role
● Sergio Aguero retires from football due to heart problems
“This seems like a backwards step if I’m honest JT. Going from assistant manager of European champions to Academy coaching of a cheque book club?. Should have taken next stepisode as manager” one of his fans replied him.
Years ago, he told news outlets he would come back to the club to help them grow. Well that manifested. congratulations to him