A man was dragged away and eaten by lions in India while he was heading back home with his loved ones.
Bhaydesh Paiya, 18, had been heading back home with his family in the territory of Gujarat’s Amreli locale at the hour of the assault, Indian media source Times Now revealed.
The lions, a male and a female, leaped out from the shrubberies and grabbed hold of the victim from behind.
The lions hauled Paiya towards a close by mango plantation as his relatives started weeping for help.
- Abroad-based Nigerian woman who sends money home cries out after finding her son looking unkempt as she returns unannounced
- Nigerian woman arrested for stealing a newborn baby who later died
- South African man arrives in Mecca after three years of trekking (video)
- 22-year-old boy killed for reportedly raping a 100-year-old woman
- Koku Anyidoho have stolen Atta Mills body from the grave – family of Ghana’s former President says (Video)
- A deadly virus called Marburg, which has already killed 2 people have been identified in Ghana
“Our staff arrived at the spot soon yet at that point, the casualty had been killed. We could recuperate just body portions of the person in question, proposing the lions had eaten the person in question,” Rajdeepsinh Jhala, delegate conservator of woodlands told Times Now.
The body has been taken to the town of Khambha for a posthumous.
The lions came from the Gir Forest, a natural life safe-haven.
“After endeavors to lure the two major felines fizzled, we sedated the male lion right off the bat Sunday morning and saved him. We have the area of the lioness likewise and endeavors are on to confine her,” Jhala told Times Now.