Manchester City to offer Sergio Aguero an ambassadorial role
● Manchester City to offer Sergio Aguero an ambassadorial role
● Reports that the English club will give Sergio Aguero the opportunity to return to the club
Sergio Aguero will return to Manchester city according to The Sun. But this time not as a player but as an ambassador.
Buy your dream car via https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
Sergio Aguero retired from active football in December 2021. He retired based on health problems. Aguero is a Manchester City legend. He scored 260 goals for Manchester City and won five premier league medals in 10 solid years he played for the English club. The club also revealed they would build a statue for the legendary striker.
He joined Barcelona only last summer but had to resign from active football months after developing a heart condition. Doctors had advised him to stop playing football for his own benefit.
● Sergio Aguero retires from football due to heart problems
● John Terry returns to Chelsea to take up managerial role
Mike Summerbeeas the clubs ambassador. Other legendary players like Micah Richards, Joleon Lescott and Shaun Wright-Philips and many other former players all have some form of duty or role with City
He is yet to make any decision/s
● Highest paid European Premier League players 2021/2022