● Mercedes-Benz to discontinue selling wagons from 2030
● There are reports that Germany luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz has taken this decision to focus mote on electric vehicles according to HT Auto
Buy your dream car from https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
Mercedes-Benz will stop selling wagons by 2030. The German car maker has taken a decision to ditch the body style by the end of 2030. The reason behind this is because the German luxury car maker has taken a decision to increase more intention to streamline its product lineup.
The car brand is heavily investing on electric cars. They are focusing on building more electric vehicles which requires the brand to streamline its automaker portfolio. Another reason is that there has been high demand for SUVs as compared to wagons
● Select superchargers available in Netherlands for electric cars – Tesla. Here’s the procedure
● (Video) 15 year old Nigerian explains how he’s able to create, Helicopter, Tipper, Benz, Lamboghini etc with aluminium
The report also has it that Mercedes-Benz will stop CLA shooting Brake in 2025 while the E-Class will continue with wagons till the end of this decade.
Electric car maker, Tesla has been a touchbearer for the industry.
● Why Elon Musk says he’ll pay $11billion in taxes this year