● President Paul Biya collapsed at Afcon2021 opening
● The Cameroonian President appears to have fallen after given less than a minute speech at Afcon2021 grand opening
Buy your dream car from https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
President Paul Biya appears to have collapsed after his short message at Afcon2021. The 88 year old African President delivered a very short speech. His speech is possibly the shortest speech ever by an African president at a very important event in history of the African continent
watch video below
The full video showed him signalling his wife of time constraints. Probably that may have been the reason for his short message or ill health.
The Cameroonian President has been in power for 39years, since 1982. Many Cameroonians have been expressing their dissatisfaction about his four decades regime.
● Sierra Leone millionaire promise $500,000 national team if they win Afcon2021
● Samini features in Cameroon Afcon2021 official song
There have been several reports from Cameroonians of President Paul Biya spending most of his time outside the country.
“Paul Biya is 88years old, and has been in power for 39years. He spent most of his years abroad ( he visits Cameroon as a visitor” (@rtumusiime89) tweeted
“Seen videos on social media indicating Lucifar agent on earth Paul Biya fell during their country opener of Afcon2021. Without even his wife even noticing. The dictator has killed thousands of my people has lost all senses. Let the fall be the beginning of great things to come” (@MarkBareta) also posted on twitter
● ‘Send Your Own Cooks And Cleaners To AFCON’ – Kwesi Nyantakyi Advises GFA