Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has recorded numerous ways individuals can put their monies in as he says nobody needs an iPhone 13.
As of late, Apple inc. reported their new brand lineup which is the iPhone 13, Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, and others however as you know individuals are anticipating to buy it.
The author has however opined that no one on this planet needs the newly released iPhone 13 saying is just a superficial point of interest.
As indicated by Reno Omokri, individuals shouldn’t be moved by peer strain by attempting to make get one but instead they should make investment with their money.
He wrote, “Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you of your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone. You need new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone13:
* A plot of land in a low-cost area
* 40 bags of rice in a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
* Trade-in forex
* Buy 3 Microsoft shares
* Buy 6 Apple shares
* Rent a one-bedroom and use it for Airbnb
* Buy treasury bonds
* Start a POS business
* Join the lending club and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
* Invest in a course and learn an income-generating skill