● Ten richest drug lords of all time
Here’s a list of ten richest drug lords of all time. Escobar is first on ten richest drug lords list.
10. El Chapo Guzman: $3 billion. The infamous leader of the Sinaloa cartel, is currently serving a life sentence in a United States prison. El Chapo Guzman is one of the most protected persons in the world.
● Foldable phone market to hit $29 billion in 2025, says IDC
● Hackers Developed A Software For Withdrawing Money From MoMo Users
He was one of the biggest traffickers of drugs to America. El Chapo entered Forbes of the world’s most richest men in 2009.
9. Carlos Lehder. $3.05 billion
Co founder of the Medallin cartel, one of Pablo Escobar’s partner in crime. He was known for creating a base for drug smuggling on a private island in the Bahamas
8. The Orejuela Bros: %3.39 billion. Gilberto
Rodriguez Orejuela was leader of thee Colombian Cali Cartel who is currently serving a 30year jail term in the United States. His brother Miguel Rodriguez is also serving a prison sentence at a fed prison in Pennsylvania
7. Khun Sa: $5.65 billion.
Khun was born to a Chinese man and a Shan mother. The Chinese drug lord popularly known as the ‘Opium King ‘ is the most successful drug lord who retired in 1996 and enjoyed his drug money for eleven years and finally passed on. His children known to be wealthy business people in Myanmar today
● 7 most protected people in the world, facts on their security
● Elon Musk’s Tesla first factory opened was booming GM/Toyota factory. Tesla is now worth more than GM and Toyota combined
6. Jose Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha:
Also worth 5.65 billion. He was one of the leaders of the Medallin cartel and was included in Forbes billionaires list in 1998 and was killed in 1989. He died in a hail of gunfire with his 17year old son
5. The Ochoa Brothers: $6.78 billion
Juan David Ochoa Vasquez, Fabio Ochoa Vasquez and Jorge Luis Ochoa Vasquez are among the founders of the Medallin cartel
4. Dawood Ibrahim: $7.57 billion
Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar is an Indian drug lord who has been on wanted list since 1993. He is in the top 5 world’s most wanted fugitives. He reportedly heads the Indian organized crime syndicate, D-Company which he founded in Mumbai in the 1970s.
3. Semion Mogilevich: $10 billion
74year old Semion Mogilevich is believed to be a free man, living in Russia precisely Moscow. With his three children. He is said to be the overall boss of Russian Mafia indicates. He derived most of his wealth from weapons trafficking, extortion and contract murders reports say. Semion Mogilevich is believed to be shield by politicians and very powerful people in Russia
2. Amado Carrilo Fuentes: $28.26 billion
He became the leader of the Jusrez cartel after eliminating his boss Rafael Aguilar Guajurdo. He died after a plastic surgery operation in 1997. He tried to change his identity so he could enjoy his wealth.
● Photos: Pastor Transforms The Life Of A Former Prostitute And Drug Addict
● 316 people are shot and 106 are killed every day in America
1. Pablo Escobar: $33.91 billion
Pablo Escobar is the wealthiest criminal in history. Pablo Escobar is the wealthiest criminal to ever exist. He’s named the ‘King of cocaine’. He had an estimated net worth of 30 billion United States dollars by the time he died which is equivalent to $64 billion as of 2021.