● Trumper who stormed Capitol wants his judge to subpoena Donald Trump
● Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol after the 2020 elections were declared
Buy your dream car from https://www.facebook.com/102735671195538/posts/289235925878844/
A Trumper has come out to subpoena former President of the United States, Donald John Trump and his attorney’s. He demands that Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon and Trump himself face the law
Donald Trump supporters invaded Capitol after his speech. In a speech to his supporters, President Trump told his supporters the only way to take their country back was through force and strength but not weakness. This statement from the former President generated mixed reactions among many Americans. A year on, Democrats still propose that the former President face the law.
The President hours after, tweeted a video saying his supporters should stay calm and desist from attacking the Capitol and Senators, and to cease from any form of violence.
● Donald Trump: 10 facts about the 45th President of America
● Former President Trump breaks silence on his new Social media platform, Truth Social
“A Trumper who stormed the Capitol on January 6 demands that his judge subpoena Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon, and even send the US Marshals to round them up, so they can testify about their planning and execution of the insurrection” Occupy Democrats posted
● (Video) A hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan will create a vacuum for terrorists, including ISIS and Al Qaeda – President Trump warned in 2017